Join us for a webinar that will help you turn your fundraising events into catalysts for long-term impact. With summer event season upon us and gala planning well underway, we couldn’t wait to share the brilliance of social profit event extraordinaire and founder of Beyond Fundraising Inc., Amy Milne, with you.
Amy – one of Canada’s go-to experts in marketing and social profit event production – will delve into how to get value out of your event that goes well beyond the immediate bottom line. We will talk about:
- How to come up with a meaningful Why?
- The memory factor: What kinds of events are unforgettable?
- Building culture: Leveraging your event to engage your board and your people.
- Building brand: How can your event bring new energy to your brand?
- Building participant sponsor, and donor relationships: effective messaging before, during and after the event.
- The party might be over, but the dance continues: how to turn new relationships into lasting connections.
You can register here.
More about Amy Milne:
Amy Milne is a former in-house fundraising event planner for some of Canada’s largest charitable organizations. She has led teams to create events that raised millions for their cause, including the Weekend to End Breast Cancer and the Great Camp Adventure, benefiting SickKids. Amy created Canada’s only non-profit event pro conference, Camp Beyond, and hosts the Real Talk for the Non-Profit Event Pro podcast (available on Apple and Spotify).